Our Medalin (Saphena®) Anti-embolism stockings offer a cost effective, comfortable and clinically effective system to help prevent the formation of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) by the application of graduated compression.
• A tried and tested brand with a proven graduated pressure profile, manufactured in the UK
• Simple fitting system – single ankle measurement to reduce measuring time (Knee High)
• Colour coded packaging for simple identification
• Available in Knee length, Plus Size, Thigh length, with a GRIP option available throughout the range:
– PlusSize is suitable for bariatric patients
– Medalin (Saphena®) Grip is designed to reduce slips, trips and falls
Medalin (Saphena®) AES White Sock With Grip Sole
Remove stockings once a day for maximum of 30 minutes to check skin, then wash and dry legs before re-applying.
If concerned please seek advice from hospital ward or GP.
This product is a medical device – ensure stockings are worn correctly at all times.
How to remove
• Pull down the top of the stocking over itself, remove from the calf, ankle and foot
• Turn the stocking the right way out before re-applying
*See product insert leaflet for full instructions for use.
Saphena AES Measuring
Product Training Videos
Watch our training videos to learn about the Medalin (Saphena)® product range.
Measuring the Patient
Fitting the Stockings
Removing the Stockings
Monitoring the Patient